We are looking for a high powered professional with a strong background in recruitment, HR and training, to co-ordinate, regenerate and manage all aspects of recruitment in our distribution network, with a remit of delivering first stage induction for new recruits.
We currently contract self-employed teams from UK, Eastern Europe as well as UK Franchise teams [using recruitment consultants and other initiatives]. We offer our teams very competitive rates, a generous comprehensive package of benefits including uniforms, van hire and a training package, to mention just a few…
Working with a supportive team, the end goal is to build and retain professional reliable distribution teams who meet performance goals in a high-volume environment. Pulling together, developing and coordinating all our recruitment initiatives, to build and further strengthen our network.
If you can drive and deliver “end-to-end” solutions which cover the entire recruitment cycle from sourcing to contracting.
With the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge and experience/background in Recruitment, HR and training.
- Systematic and structured problem solving and analytical skills.
- Good knowledge of Recruitment and HR Legislation.
- Strong business/commercial understanding and approach.
- Experience of negotiating contracts.
- Ability to build strong stakeholder relationships, good network building skills.
- Ability to source self-employed staff using a range of channels.
- A result orientated team player – hands on, able to positively influence / inspire.
- Excellent interpersonal / communication skills.
- A focused and systematic approach to planning, and deadline management.
- Excellent organising and time management skills.
Desirable not essential:
- A background in-house recruitment role REC / CIPD Qualified
If you match all of the above… and you have a passion and enthusiasm for success, we’d like to meet you!
To apply, download the full job description, person specification and application form below. Please submit application form to Sam Hollande – email@example.com
Closing date for applications: Friday 04 August 2017 at 12pm.
Interview date(s): Monday 21 August 2017 & Tuesday 22 August 2017 (In Blackburn).
We will contact successful candidates at the latest by Monday 07 August 2017.
Clothes Aid is an equal opportunity employer.