Salary: £22,000 – £25,000 per annum pro-rata (£12.00 – £13.75 per hour)
Start date: February 2018
Work pattern: Flexible hours between 21 to 35 hours per week
Contract: 12 month fixed term contract (Maternity cover)
Location: Islington, London N1
Closing date for applications: Sunday 18 February 2018
Interview dates: TBC
Clothes Aid is a well-established social business and working in partnership with various UK charities including Cancer Support UK, the NSPCC and Make-A-Wish® UK.
Summary of Role:
To ensure that all financial data and accounting records for group companies are both timely and accurately recorded within the Books of Account of the company. To assist in the preparation of all internal and external financial reports.
- Day-to-day accounting using Sage 50 Accounts
- Posting bank payments and receipts, reconciliation of bank accounts and producing cash flow forecasts
- Raising and posting sales invoices, sales orders and producing sales ledger monthly statements
- Posting supplier invoices and reconciling at month end to supplier statements
- Preparing periodic payment batches for suppliers
- Recording stock purchases and issues through Sage’ Sales Order and Purchase Order modules
- Maintaining accounts filing systems
Requirements and Key Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a multi company finance function – preferably in a commercial or franchise business
- Sound knowledge and practical experience of Sage 50 Accounts
- Fully computer literate, with good working knowledge of Excel and Word packages
- Attention to detail with good written and spoken English – able to handle all internal and external correspondence
- Using own initiative to resolve day-to-day problems and issues with internal and external suppliers and customers
If you match the above skillsm and have a passion and enthusiasm for success – we’d like to meet you!
To apply, please download the full job description, person specification and application form below.
Please submit application form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note CVs or incomplete application forms will not be considered.
NB: Applications may be considered whilst the post is being advertised. Clothes Aid Ltd reserves the right to close adverts earlier than the stated deadline.
Clothes Aid is an equal opportunity employer.