Clothes Aid is recruiting self-employed, charity clothing distributors for the efficient distribution of charity bags in residential areas in:
- Washington, Newcastle and surrounding areas
- Blackburn and surrounding areas
- Castleford, Leeds and surrounding areas
Distributors are needed to deliver charity bags in to households in selected areas. We pay £55 per 1,000 bags with an added bonus scheme (to be confirmed). Normally, you can deliver 1,000 bags in 6-8 hours depending on the areas. But, you can decide on how many hours you want to work each day.
Incentives would be based on results. Own transport is required.
FLEXIBLE – You can decide your own working hours between 7am and 3pm.
- Clean Driving Licence valid in the UK is desirable but not essential
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- Must be physically fit
- Able to read a map and plan routes effectively
- Willing and able to comply with our company standards
- Helpful and friendly to members of the public whilst out collecting
If you would like to join our team – we’d like to hear from you!
For further details please contact –
- Washington / Newcastle: Bill Dawson – email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07506 417792
- Blackburn: Jon Jackson – email email@example.com or call 07432 088677
- Castleford / Leeds: Steven Beckham-Denton – email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07591 179412
- Scotland: Michael Columb – email email@example.com or call 07951 171445