Clothes Aid is recruiting a self-employed, charity clothing collector for the efficient collection of donated clothing from residential areas in:
- Washington, Newcastle and surrounding areas
- Blackburn and surrounding areas
- Castleford, Leeds and surrounding areas
You can earn up to £875+ per tonne depending on the tonnage collected.
Hours of work are Monday – Friday between 7:00am start time to finish at varying times during the day, with the possibility of working some weekends.
- Clean Driving Licence valid in the UK
- Must be aged 25 or over for insurance purposes
- Must have the right to work in the UK
- Must be flexible with your working hours and days
- Must be physically fit
- Able to read a map and plan routes effectively
- Willing and able to comply with our company standards
- Helpful and friendly to members of the public whilst out collecting
- Previous experience is desirable
If you would like to join our team – we’d like to hear from you!
For further details please contact –
- Washington / Newcastle: Bill Dawson – email email@example.com or call 07506 417792
- Blackburn: Jon Jackson – email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07432 088677
- Castleford / Leeds: Steven Beckham-Denton – email email@example.com or call 07591 179412
- Scotland: Michael Columb – email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07951 171445