Salary: £10,400 per annum (£10 per hour)
Start Date: ASAP
Work pattern: part time, 20 hours per week
Location: London, N1 (Islington)
Closing date for applications: Monday 05 March 2018
Interview dates: TBC
Clothes Aid is a well-established social business and working in partnership with various UK charities including Cancer Support UK, the NSPCC and Make-A-Wish® UK.
Summary of Role:
- To set up and maintain procedures and practices to achieve effective work flow and efficient administrative systems
- To provide comprehensive administrative support, maintenance and control of the database system
- Assisting the Export Department fully in regards to export sales documents, collation and archiving the documentation
- Responsible for all administration and order processing
- Promptly liaising with overseas clients regarding the export and customs documentation
- Create, maintain and update all company spreadsheets accurately and in a timely manner
- Process export orders ensuring paperwork completed correctly
- Monitoring necessary paperwork and authorising franchisee payments
- Organising and preparing reports to a tight deadline
- Assisting the Exports department in relation to ordering, production and delivery of reports and researching customs and laws in relation to EU laws
Requirements and Key Skills:
- Fluent in English and Russian and any Eastern European language (written and verbal)
- Experience of working in Customer Service, Administration or Exports
- Working knowledge of Exports/Imports
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A pro-active team player
- Experience of SAGE would be an advantage
- Ability to work under minimum supervision within a fast-paced environment
- Fully computer literate, with at least intermediate working knowledge of Excel and Word packages
- Accuracy and attention to detail with good written and spoken English – able to handle all internal and external correspondence in a professional manner
If you’ve got a passion and enthusiasm for success – we’d like to meet you!
To apply, please download the full job description, person specification and application form below. Please submit application form to email@example.com.
Please note CVs or incomplete application forms will not be considered.
NB: Applications may be considered whilst the post is being advertised. Clothes Aid Ltd reserves the right to close adverts earlier than the stated deadline.
Clothes Aid is an equal opportunity employer