Immediate Start Available
Contract: Full Time – Permanent
Location: Based in either Blackburn or London
Salary: £35-40k P/A + OTE £10k discretionary bonus scheme + pension
We currently contract self-employed teams from Eastern Europe and the UK, to work as part of our growing distribution network in the UK.
We are looking for an experienced bi-lingual recruiter with a background in recruiting self-employed staff, in high volumes, to join our network distribution team. Taking the lead role in all aspects of team recruitment across our network.
Working alongside a supportive Network Production Manager and Senior Management Team, your goal will be to recruit and retain professional reliable distribution teams, who meet performance goals and operational standards. We offer our teams very competitive rates and a generous package of benefits, which include uniforms, van hire and training, and more.
We need someone with the capabilities to build and strengthen our network capability further.
If you have the language skills and experience outlined above, alongside:
- An in-house recruitment background – recruiting staff from Easter Europe to UK or similar
- The ability to source self-employed staff using a range of channels
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of recruitment trends and HR Legislation
- A strong business/commercial awareness and approach
- Experience of negotiating contracts
- Ability to build strong networking relationships
- A result orientated team player – hands on style and able to positively influence
- Excellent communication/ interpersonal skills
- A focused and systematic approach to planning, and deadline management
- Excellent organising and time management skills…
- A passion and enthusiasm for success – We’d like to meet you!
To apply, download the full job description, person specification and application form below and send to firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date. CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 30 October 2017 at Midday
We will contact successful shortlisted candidates by phone by Wednesday 01 November 2017
Interview date(s): Blackburn (Thursday 16 November 2017) and in London (Friday 17 November 2017).
Clothes Aid is an equal opportunity employer.