Clothes Aid Group is a well-established social business. We collect donated clothing across the UK, which is sold on to customers in Eastern Europe, to raise money for a number of our Charity partners which include the NSPCC and Macmillan Cancer Support.
We are looking for an experienced manager to join our team. You will be responsible for expanding our depot and increasing its profits.
You will develop the centre and deliver high operational standards; maximise our collections tonnage/volume and ensure high quality of collections.
We need someone with:
- Excellent organisational and planning and IT skills
- Evidence of effective operational and team management skills
- A working knowledge and experience of staff recruitment and team building
- Experience of developing/delivering training programmes linked to performance standards
- A track record for delivering on target results
- A motivational style – that gets the best from staff teams/maximising potential
- Strong leadership and communication skills, commercially focused
- A clean, current UK driving licence with no bans with at least two years driving experience
If you have what we need and you’re willing to occasionally travel within the UK and work an occasional weekend – Then this job will offer you an exciting and rewarding opportunity!
We’re looking forward to hearing from you! To apply, download the full job description and application form below and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 11 April 2017.
Successful candidates will be contacted by phone on Thursday 13 April 2017.
Interview date(s) and location: Week commencing Monday 17 April 2016.
The interview process will consist of:
(Successful Applicants will be given five days to prepare the presentation based on our presentation criteria)
Please Note: We can only accept application forms – CV’s will not be considered. Clothes Aid is an equal opportunity employer.