Clothes Aid is a social business working on behalf of some of the UK’s best known charities (Including Macmillan Cancer Support, NSPCC and Make-a-Wish). Our core business is the collection of donated clothing from UK households on behalf of our charity partners.
Clothes Aid wishes to appoint agents to provide self-employed charity collection teams for the efficient distribution of charity bags and the door to door collection of donated clothing from residential areas across UK.
The recruitment fees payable to an agent depends on the length of the time the team stays with Clothes Aid.
The following illustration is based on a four person team:
Based on a response rate of 150KG of donated clothing per 1000 bags distributed, a four person team distributing 13K bags per week would bring in 1950KG of clothing collections per week.
However, the threshold for the payment of recruitment fees is 10,000KG so if the team brings in at least 10,000KG of good quality ‘door-to-door’ clothing, then the agent would receive the following recruitment fees:
First Payment 1st week of continuous service by a four person team: £150.00
Second Payment after 12 Weeks of continuous service by a four person team: £350.00
Therefore the total Recruitment Fees payable if a four person team stays with Clothes Aid weeks is £500.00.
Our Requirements for Self-Employed charity collection teams are:
- Clean Driving Licence valid in the UK.
- Drivers must be aged 25 or over for insurance purposes if hiring Clothes Aid vehicles.
- Team members must be self-sufficient – must be able to support themselves financially for a period of at least four to six weeks at the start of their service contract. Clothes Aid do not provide accommodation or flights. As agents, you will be responsible for the teams to be self-sufficient.
- Must have the right to work in the UK.
- Team leader must have basic understanding of English at least.
- Must be physically fit.
Teams will be expected to deliver the distribution and collection services between Monday and Friday each week. Contractual earnings will be based on results.
Clothes Aid expects clothing collections to be of original, unsorted ‘door-to-door’ quality goods.
For further details please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference ‘AGENTS’.