Clothes Aid Group is a well-established commercial organisation working in partnership with various UK charities including Macmillan Cancer Support, the NSPCC and Make-A-Wish Foundation UK. Clothes Aid Group is also a multi-million pound turnover business with a franchise network covering the UK.
Summary of Role:
- To provide comprehensive administrative support to our depot team.
- Responsible for all depot administration.
- Input data into Sage 50 Accounts.
Requirements and Key Skills:
- 2 years + experience in Administration
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A pro-active team player
- Able to work under a minimum supervision within a fast paced environment
- Fully computer literate, with good working knowledge of Excel and Word packages
- Accuracy and attention to detail with good written and spoken English – able to handle all internal and external correspondence in a professional manner
- Experience of SAGE is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
If you’ve got what it takes then what are you waiting for? Download and submit an application form now.
You must have the right to work in the UK.
Please submit application form to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 11 April 2017.
Successful candidates will be contacted by phone on Thursday 13 April 2017.
Interview date[s] and location: Week commencing Monday 17 April in East Kilbride.
The interview process will consist of:
- 1. Criteria Based Questions – interview format
Please Note: We can only accept application forms – CV’s will not be considered.
Clothes Aid is an equal opportunity employer