- Institute of Fundraising (IoF)
- Fundraising Standards Board (FRSB)
- London Community Recycling Network
- London Textile Forum
- Sustainable Clothing Action Plan (SCAP) Steering Group
- Signatory to SCAP 2020 Commitment
- Textile Recycling Association
We keep good company by working side by side with some of the UK’s leading authorities in fundraising and textile recycling. We spend deserved time lobbying for better standards in the collection industry because we feel it is integral part of our protecting our partnerships with charities and the public. As a result we were invited to sit on the IoF Code of Fundraising Practice working group.
Director of Policy and Communications
Institute of Fundraising
A recent collaboration with the Textile Recycling Association and London Waste and Recycling Board saw us produce a piece of research, the first of its kind, to quantify theft in London. We are pleased to report a marked decrease in theft, which we believe is attributed to a rise in proactive policing.
Textile Recycling Association